Student life-How to stay awake for long
Student life, homework, exams, assignment, college
This is a very challenging stage in a person’s life, It comes with a fair share of troubles. Having homework, exams, assignments and all other stuff that you need to do to make it in life. All these build up exhaustion which if not properly dealt results to long-term health problems.
One of the visible signs of an overworked brain is distress and sleep. The sleep is so intense that it is inevitable. As a student, you need to find ways of training your brain to understand the pressure in order to get much of your work done in time.
Below are four quick and natural ways to save a student from sleeping;
1.Stimulate your senses.
There are activities you can do to achieve this:
- Move closer to the light source as you can. If you are at your place, you can turn on as many light sources as you can and open the windows for ventilation and natural lighting.
- Get up and stroll around to activate your muscles.
- Chew gum or sniff peppermint to stimulate your senses.
- In the case of hurting eyes, take a break and look around to rejuvenate your body.
Get homework help
2.Keep your body alert
- Splash cold water on your face
- Pinch yourself on your forearm or under your knees.
- Roll your shoulders.
- Step outside and fill your lungs with crisp fresh air.
3.Drink cold water.
- Lots of it. Staying hydrated will keep you awake.
4. Move to a different environment.
- You could be getting tires due to staying in the same place too long. Moving to a new location could be a good idea.
- Stare at bright colors. They will excite your senses blowing away the sleep.
- If you are with a friend around, try to talk about something interesting. This can be a joke about your previous day or your vacation last summer.
Try all the above tips and you will turn on a new leaf in your student life.
Education is power!!! and all should have access to it. So try doing something interesting that will bring you closer to your goals
Post Homework question
Get Answer Now